The mission of Davidson Early College High School is to prepare students to compete in the ever-changing collegiate and societal environment. We work to allow students the opportunity to set themselves apart by acquiring both a high school diploma and an Associates Degree through our partnership with Davidson County Community College.
Student success is our first and foremost priority.
Davidson Early College High School works to:
- Forge relationships with Davidson County community members and college faculty.
- Enable students to be technologically equipped to tackle real world problems.
- Provide students with strong and competent faculty that will inspire educational excellence.
- Prepare students for academically rigorous programs at a four year institution upon graduation.
- Encourage strong character through the integration of respect, responsibility, relationships, relevance, and rigor.
- Motivate students to attain skills and knowledge they need to reach their potential and become productive members of a global society through development of twenty-first century skills.
Davidson Early College Owls are SOARING: